Terms and conditions
') apply to your use of the QRPlaza.com website at QRPlaza.com (the 'Website'). The Website is owned by Hantropos S.r.l. - headquarter: Via Inganni, 34 - 20147 Milano - (MI) - Italy.
Acceptance of these Terms and conditions is required for registration on this site.
- You must familiarize yourself with the details of these Terms and conditions.
- You must be at least 16 years old.
- You are solely responsible for the safety, confidentiality, and authorization of all materials and information that you place on the Website.
- The Website and in particular the personal users profiles, may contain some material that you might find objectionable.
- You must use the Website in accordance with the laws that govern your local area.
- Contact info may only be placed in the designated section. Only your neighbours can contact you.
- You must not mislead or harass other users. You may not use this site to sell any goods or services, or distribute any promotional materials without the express permission of QRPlaza.com.
- You must abide by the QRPlaza.com Guidelines when using the Website.
The Website is designed as a universe for meeting new people in a completely random way, the relationships are based just on users adjacency, having discussions and sharing photos, news and information. It is important to us, and you, that it stays a safe and friendly environment.
To keep it this way, you may not place any insults, obscene statements, racism comments or pornographic material on this site or any other materials which may offend human dignity and sensibility. Equally importantly, you must not post material that may encourage terrorist activity or conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or harmful to individuals. Lastly, you must not post User Content that infringes other people's intellectual property rights. This means not copying other people's materials or photos without their express permission.
By placing User Content on the Website, you give us the right to use that User Content in marketing, advertising and other materials. If you'd rather we didn't use your content, please just let us know.
Online dispute resolution for consumers
The consumer residing in Europe must be aware of the fact that the European Commission has set up an online platform that provides an alternative dispute resolution tool.
This tool can be used by the European consumer to resolve, via non-judicial, any dispute relating to and / or arising from contracts of sale of goods and services subscribed on Internet.
Therefore, if you are a European consumer, you can use this platform for the resolution of any dispute rising from the online contract with QRPlaza.com. The platform is available at the following link (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/).
QRPlaza.com is available to answer any question submitted by email to the email address published herein.
Aside from the photos and materials that you place on the Website inside your personal profile (the 'User Content'), all text, graphics, user interfaces, trademarks, logos, sounds and artwork on the Website are owned, controlled or licensed by QRPlaza.com, and are protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights laws.
Except as expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Website and no content may be copied or reproduced in any way to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without QRPlaza.com's express prior written consent.
We give you permission to download and temporarily store pages from the Website for the purpose of viewing them on your own personal computer.
QRPlaza.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion to:
Disclaimer and Release
- Change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and conditions, at any time. It is your responsibility to check these Terms and conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to those changes.
- Access all User Content on the site, when deemed necessary for site moderation.
- Edit or delete any User Content on this site, if it doesn't comply with the conditions of this Agreement, or is harmful to the Company or any third party.
- Report all illegal activity or User Content to the proper authorities.
- Use all posted material in open access areas on the site by users, including without limitation for displaying and use in advertising and promotional materials on Partner sites.
QRPlaza.com has no control over, or responsibility for, authenticity and accuracy of materials posted by users on this site. The Website and its content are therefore provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties that the content will be accurate.
QRPlaza.com does not bear responsibility and will not be liable for any economic loss, loss of goodwill or reputation, loss of information or any other loss or damage of any kind, even if that loss or damage was foreseeable, which occurs during use of the Website.
From time to time we may post links and adverts to third party sites on the Website. We provide these links solely for your use and convenience. The link does not represent any endorsement or recommendation by QRPlaza.com and does not mean that we have any association with the linked website. We are not responsible for the content of any linked websites and we do not accept liability for any loss, damage, expense, costs or liability whatsoever that you may incur, should you enter into a contract with the third parties that operate these websites.
QRPlaza.com are not trying to limit or exclude liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law. In particular, nothing in these Terms and conditions should be taken to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
For further clarification and information you can use this page contact us
. We will be happy to help you.